Wednesday, September 1, 2010

How people open our eyes

I am grateful to our Heavenly Father for making so many kinds of people, to teach and learn from their examples and trials. I hope that I can take a little of what has happened to this woman and work it into my daily life. Because I have been thinking of more of what I could do to be more like our savior and it is always a work in progress, but sometimes you wonder am I going on the path that has been laid for me or am I fighting back so hard that my eyes are not even open to the path that I need to see. I love the part that she says her children are a privilege. I think I need to focus more on them and helping them to find their little inner spirits of talent. At times I wonder if I should be doing hair. I love it and enjoy it very much, but I stress so much about the time it takes away at nights and the contention it brings i wonder if it helps us out as much as we think. Which this is a bad time to think about this because we just put in another station and were going to have someone rent the space from me! I know bad timing, but when I think about it I feel sadly at peace, because I know I need to be with my family. I guess I will ponder some more about this and see what the lord is wanting me to do! Here is the video put from lds.org but she also has a blog as well.
My-New-Life

No comments: