Monday, September 27, 2010

My husband

Ok funny story! Saturday I am getting ready for the RS Broadcast and am in the bathroom, my husband in the Kitchen my phone rings which I thought it might be my friend who I was riding with. Look at it and it is Tyson yes he is in the kitchen to remind you. He says "Where's the cheese?" I said "In the crisper" He says "No" Me: "You used all the cheese on your homemade pizzas?" Let me fill you in, last week at the store I was getting cheese and thought to my self I don't have any teenage boys at home this cheese should last me at least two weeks it was a 5lb bag. So this week when I made my list I did not check and did not add it to my list because I thought it would still be there. NOT I forgot I have a CHEESE LOVING HUSBAND!! Ok back to the story. Him: "Yep" Me: "What else did you make?" Him: "Nachos" pause silence "maybe a couple of times". So off to the store we go for cheese! This is why I love him and get frustrated with him! That was a lot of cheese!! Love ya sweetie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so awesome. i laughed so hard when i read this. so typical of men! let me call you from the next room. lol