Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Things they say!

Broden has started to come out of his shell and is saying so much more then I thought he ever would, but the things he says are just not fully the word!!
Like
"ooby, ooby where you?" For Scooby do where are you
"ink ink" for Drink
"izza" for Pizza
"eeeegan" for tegan and he really does hold it out that long
"eav m lone" for leave me alone
"sh sh show mom ease" for Show mom please
"tank you" for thank you and he says this all the time
" mewo" is No wired i know he sounds like a cat
"shoooes" for Shoes he loves his shoes

Tegan on the other hand is all about going places and it starts like this
"Mom one day when I go to the and you could fill it in with anything, the park, the dinosaur place, Hawaii,the beach, camping, hunting, fishing, the circus, the radio which is the rodeo, the ocean, church and there is a whole long story of what we are going to do and what he will do. His uncle said you have big dreams kid, and he said yep I do, then was quite for a moment and said what dreams, I then explained that dreams are somethings you want to do later like a goal and you try to get there some day and he said no not later now. I know I would love to go to Hawaii right now! Most of the things he talks about he has already done and just wants to go back, but some things like going shark hunting, and to Africa, going to work with ocean animals he has not, but i am sure glad he sets his goals high, because I know he can do it!

I love you both very much, I now one day you will not be talking to me about these things and I may be wishing you were really going to church and not somewhere else, but maybe i can look back and this a remember I let you choose, then and all I can do is guide you and pray for you always. Thanks for letting me be your mom!!

No comments: