Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I have started getting up at 6:00am and I feel my body is not fighting it as much as it use to! Which I am glad about because I was not getting out of bed until 10:00am for a while just because of the thoughts I had about life and its out comes, not that my is as bad as others, but I felt as if I was in a hole. I think we all have peaks and holes. But to today's activities I got up cleaned up the mess from last night because I was so mad at the boys that I wanted to veg as soon as I put them to bed so I left the mess. Then did some study in Preach My Gospel I took the attributes test in there a couple weeks ago and am trying to work on my lowest scores, because every little bit helps. Watch the Morning Rush News and then went to wake up Ty for school. Tegan is liking school and has been pretty good to get up when he needs to. This morning he did well but wanted to wear an army shirt he is so into the army thing right now! He has been wearing this light jacket to school that is army and even has been wearing it in the classroom! I would be so hot!! His teacher wanted him to wear purple, but I did not know of any boy that would wear purple, maybe I am wrong! So I found a shirt with guitars on it that had purple on it he was ok with that. Broden today woke up later then normal which is wired for him, but he was ready to play with brother. As I watch them play stick horse running around the kitchen table I realized it doesn't get better then this. I am so lucky I get to stay home and be able to see these moments between them and am blessed to have kids that really do love each other. Then that brief moment was enter by the thought of oh yes Tegan had homework last night and I was busy we must do that on to the next activity of life!

1 comment:

ChotZ said...

Good Job! for getting up early. I'm sorry that you have felt so down lately. I have recently started to try and read the Preach My Gospel too!!
You are a great mom Clarissa, and a beautiful wife. Try not to let life's worries get you down. Keep on, keepin' on! :)