Thursday, January 27, 2011

Life changers!

Ok so real fast before Tegan gets home I have to share three things that have changed my life.

1. Deals to Meals! Amazing blog about food storage and she makes your meauns each week for what you are going to eat with the deals of the week. The food is AMAZING! She is so worth the 4.95 a month I pay to get the grocery list and menu! I save so much money in food items and it is so much easier to shop for it!
Freebies2Deals

2. Freebies2Deals tarted couponing last year because of her and she has made it so easy and fun I am addicted! I have so many free good shavers! And we got good deals on circus tickets last year!

3. FHE for a year! Love this every Saturday or Sunday she post the lesson. Its all there activity, lesson song and you just print, share, and comment about her site and it makes FHE so easy! The boys have really liked it!

Thanks to all these fine folks my life has been simplify a ton! I get to do the things I love and still spend time with the family!

Check them out they might just help you change your life!

2 comments:

ChotZ said...

Hey beautiful!! You know you can have any of the pix I take! I am not professional or anything, I would never charge you a dime. Hahaha. You can just click and 'save as' whatever pix you like. :) I just love playing with my camera. :) Hope you guys are doing great!

Sarah C said...

Thanks for all the great ideas. I will totally have to try them out.