Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fun Saturdays

The last two Saturdays Have been great for the Fam! Two Saturdays ago the boys and Ty went Ice Fishing at Strawberry with Grandpa Franc, Ben, Jer, Jordan, Rion, Logan and Grandma Franc. They Said they had a blast. I stayed home and worked from 10:00-5:30, but it was a great day. Brodens little face was so red and chapped, but he said he had fun! Jordan stepped in a hole they had drilled, I asked Ty if it was cold for her he said I don't know we didn't worry about it. But she still has a foot so I guess it wasn't like frost bitten or anything.

This last Saturday my friend Cherie, moved her nail stuff down to start doing nails from my house. I am really excited to have her here and I hope it all works out for her. We went to Del taco for Lunch (there went the diet when I ate the fries, but I will burn them off tomorrow I hope.) At Del Taco Broden was to short to get up the playset, so we told Tegan to kneel down like a Lion and let him stand on his back to get up, there was like four steps he had to do each time he did and did not complain once. They played so good and just helped each other out. They really do love each other! Then we went to Target while the boys went to Home Depot, because we were getting a mat for her chairs so the did not scratch the floor, and they were getting stuff to paint her desk and bathroom. We had decided that as long as we had been friends we had never been shopping together. So crazy, we both are on a budget and feel guilty so we just don't go. But it was way fun! The Bathroom is finally painted. (I will post some pictures when I get it decorated) Ty said now I don't have to hear about "When are we going to finish the bathroom?" My response was "Well you should have done it sooner and then you wouldn't have had to listen to me ask!" I am way excited! They stayed for dinner (which was pizza another thing to burn off) and then we set up her stuff some more! They are such great friends and have always been there for us I hope one day they will need us to do more stuff for them, because they are always helping us out in some way! Thanks Jim and Cherie we love ya!

This Saturday Ty made Hot Chocolate and Toast, Broden eat it just write and made him look like this!

No comments: