Thursday, January 27, 2011

Early Mornings

We are a one car family, we sold both of our cars to help with our finances and got a minivan I know, but it has been nice with the kids not like I have enough to feel it but hey it works. I am getting off the subject. Anyway we are hoping with our tax return we might be able to get another one, but for now this is what we do. We have been taking Ty to work early, packing the kids up and going to Lindon. Not that far, but getting them in the car, with their dead wait sleeping bodies is giving me strong muscles I guess. For a little while Ty had to be there by 10min to 6:00am so I was getting up at 4:45 to make sure we left by 5:15am, because the group he carpooled with would leave if you were not there on time and then I would have to take him to Bountiful( never had to do that, but did not want to.) I have really enjoyed our morning drives together, even if we don't say anything but hold hands, it has made me realize how much we need each other, even when I still have to drag him out of bed to get him there on time and am waiting in the car with the kids. But he at least say thanks for making his lunch and things he has noticed I did that night before. In the silence I at least know we are in this together. Which I have not felt that way for a while so the effort has been noted and seen. That makes me feel like I am good for something after I have been waiting for him in car in the early hours of the morning. Love ya sweetie! We now get up at 5:45am to be there by 10min to 7:00am much better! Tegan hated it first, Broden did not care. Tegan now says are taking dad in the morning,night. Because he can't decide if it is moring or night when we leave and get back.

No comments: