Friday, January 29, 2010

Show and Tell

Tegan today had show and tell he had to bring something with a tail so he wanted to take his turtle he was so excited and wanted to write what he was going to say, so we jotted down a few things and he was so happy to be doing this today thanks Mrs Summer you are awesome!
Well I was thinking that the title show and tell was great for me today because I have a few tell items I guess I will get pictures on later. So I have decided to start a little boutique in my salon and am making headbands, bows, clips some crafts and will have other peoples stuff in it as well so I will be making a post in Febuary of all the things that have been gathered and made. Then the other thing is I have decided to start doing the coupon thing because of this nice lady I have a button on the side! Check it out she is awesome and takes most of the work out of it besides the organizing, I need to be more prepared for rough times ahead and I have decided to step out and do some things about it. I also want to do dry mixes(the premade mixes) and 72 hour kits. One thing at a time but there are some goals. My other tell was this lady in my ward does awesome photo's! Check out her blog scrapsoflifephotography.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Clarissa...Way cute blog. Thanks so much for mentioning my photo blog. I'm so glad you like my pictures. You are too sweet,