Friday, January 22, 2010

January Moments

It has been a good month from playing in the snow to doing raspberry's at the dinner table! This month has seem to fly by I can not believe it! New Years resolutions are still going on! Hair was a good month and was busy! Tegan has been learning about dinosaurs this month at his preschool, he loved to go to school this month and wanted to know what they where learning about each day, he loves preschool anyways, but it was an exciting month they were going to the Thanksgiving point today for the museum, but of course I was not invited because he is a big boy! One day I will go with him! Broden is growing but is still small! He has the funniest personality he makes our days a little bit lighter with his sweet spirit!He is also my little destroyer! I love my fam very much!




4 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

Your boys are so cute! I'm glad you just posted a bunch. I miss seeing you everyday. It's fun to play catch up on your life. :)

Angie said...

What handsome boys you have! They are so adorable! Thanks again for the new do, I LOVE it!

Chotz said...

cute!!! your boys are darling! I miss you!

Sarah C said...

Your boys are so fun. I just love to read about the funny things they do.