Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A new year with a new attitude!

This past year we have been through our ups and downs, but with a new year here it is always time to start over as some may say! But I do not want to start over, and leave things behind but, start with a new attitude and approach of how I look at things I guess you would say! Like my sister-in-law has brought to my attention is the "Time is Now". She heard it in a talk given by someone (the name slips my mind) in conference. She is always reminding me of this and I am glad! My other favorite is "Come what may and Love it". This is in my living room so I can look at it daily if needed. The time for me is now, to make my life a better place for me and family and whoever may wonder my way! I am extremely grateful for family and friends, and their great impression on me, in ways you may not know. But you never know who is watching and you always know who is always watching. Thank to all of you who help to change peoples lives for the better!

No comments: