Friday, January 22, 2010

Mom's Surprise


My mom turned 49 this year and my dad thought it would be a great idea to throw her a surprise party! So the week went by and I I hand not talked to my dad, but when I called he said he still wanted to do it on that Saturday and it was wed night by the way! it was a little crazy, But like my Grand ma said "what did ya expect when you left a man in charge" I know Grandma thanks for the advise! Any way it turned out great and we had both sides of the family there Rassy and Mecham. She new something was up because my dad does not plan all the time so he told her we have to be back at 3:00pm, but she did not know everyone would be there! It was great we had hamburgers and salads and all chit chatted as Tegan would say! Happy B-day mom Hope you had a good one!

No comments: