Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so excited for Thanksgiving! We love the left overs for sandwiches! This year just keeps going faster and faster! Buy the way only two more pay checks until Christmas I sure you all wanted to know that!
I am just so thankful to be able to have a roof over my head and food on the table as the weather starts to get cold and Thanksgiving is near
My sister-in-law was able to bring her baby home today and I was so excited to go see him, but I have a cold and he is still in a very fragile state, until his next surgery. He came home with oxygen and a feeding tube and has to go back to the doctor to see if he can start eating from a bottle on Fri. His next surgery gives him a 90% chance of living when the last one only gave him a 60%-75% chance at life. We made it through this one, but time will tell us what is to come. Heavenly Father has answered many prayers for our family!
Tegan has been being such a good boy lately, I have tried to not yell as much. Sometimes I feel like all I give is orders. So we have been trying 3 warnings and then time out. It works pretty good, but I hope it last.
Broden is growing and will be three months old on the 24th! I can't believe he will be that big already! We are going to bless him on Dec. 7th.
I wish every one a very Happy Turkey Day! Don't get to full!
Love the Franc Family


1 comment:

ShaLynn said...

Happy Turkey day to you Too!