Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What a busy week! Well worth it!

It all started with the ward Christmas party on Tuesday the 2nd. Which was great Santa came to the party and the kids were able to sit on his lap. But of course Tegan was not so sure about him! He did tell him he wanted Batman stuff, a Spiderman train and army guys. He also wanted to show Santa his little brother, which we thought was so cute! They had other fun things to do but the line for Santa was so long we never were able to do the other things. Wednesday the 3rd was my Grandpa Clyde's wedding. Yes I did say Grandpa, not cousin or friend. Kind of wired I know! But any who! This is his third marriage and she is very nice. I have know her my whole life actually. Because she is my uncles mom. But it was very nice and they are so in love! We had a blast as family we had good food and country line danced until we were all to tired to move! I wish them the best of luck and love my Grandpa to pieces!! Thursday the 4th I did hair all night, but I love it so it was ok I was just tired from the night before! Friday I came and cleaned my mother in laws house so it would be ready for the baby blessing on Sunday. Saturday we went and took family pictures at our family cabin it was great. When I get them I will post them. But it was great fun to see Tegan and Broden together. I could believe I actually have two kids, but I wouldn't change it for the world!! Sunday the 7th was Broden's Blessing it was wonderful!! I will write in detail later and post some pictures with the post. It was a crazy week but great family time which is always welcome in my book! OH yeah we had a Rassy Family Christmas party on Sunday to!

No comments: