Monday, December 15, 2008

Franc Family Pictures 2008

These pictures were so Fun to take together. We went to our Family cabin and had my Aunt take them. She is not a professional but she loves to take pictures and does a great job! Thank Angie we love them!



I am so greatful for my family and the love they show me! Sometimes I think I just do not take the time to realize what I have instead of wishing what I did have! So to my family thanks for always being there for me and letting me boss you around or change my mind a million times! I love and am extermely greatful for you!

Love your mom, wife and friend Clarissa

3 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

DANG cute clarissa!!!!

Daniel & Shandi said...

Hey let me know if you want to be added to view my blog.
shandirae14@hotmail.com

Sarah C said...

Your family pictures look great. I love the "kisses!!" picture. Your family is so cute. Merry Christmas!