Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Being Thankful!

With Thanksgiving nearing I have been thinking of things I am grateful for! I am extremely grateful for my family, my husband is so good to me and loves me to pieces. He comes home from a hard day at work and is still so willing to help with kids and around the house. He does so much for us and loves us very much! We love you daddy! I am also in love with the other two dudes in my life Little Broden and Big Bro Teg Man. They bring me so much happiness to see their smiles every morning!! I am blessed to be able to stay home with my little sunshine's! At times I wonder if I get anything done but, I know that I am teaching them things about life by being home!
At this time I am also so grateful for LIFE! My sister-in-law has had a baby born with a heart problem that has had to have major surgery just within a few days of being born. He did live and is still at primary children's hospital and everyday is a blessing to have him in our family! We love him very much and are so grateful for Heavenly Fathers hand in everything he has gone through! As I look at my little one I realize what a blessing it is to be here on this earth with my family and that I have the air to breath and that we are healthy!

3 comments:

Chotz said...

Oh man, your boys are sooooo cute! I love your new little guy! I want to come visit so bad! I hope your doing great! Love ya!

Sarah C said...

I totally agree with you. We are praying for your sister-in-law, her baby, and your family. I hope everything goes well. I just want to let you know I am thankful for you. You are a wonderful person. I am so glad you are part of my life.

ShaLynn said...

Never did I know you had a blog. I am so exited that I can keep in touch with you without having to see you at my work. You are such a good friend and alway have been and I want you to know that even though we don't see each other often and talk all the time I am truely greatful to have a friend like you! It is weird that we don't talk for awhile and when we do it feels like we never missed anything. I am sorry to here about your little nephew I hope he pulls through. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Love you girly!