Sunday, November 9, 2008

Why I started to blog!

I have decided to start this blog because I have a sister-in-law that started one to keep people updated on her little boy who had to have heart surgery. It really helped people stay in touch with her and was fun to get updates from friends and family. I also wanted a better way to keep a record of our family fun!!

I really don't know a lot about this but it sure looks cute and fun!!

Tyson and I have just moved back into the same neighborhood we moved out of 2 years ago I guess you can say we missed it! We have had alot of things going on in our lives! We had are 2nd baby boy named Broden, moved into a knew home and finished cosmetology school with in the last year! I guess you can say things are going fast for us!

3 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

CLARISSA FRANC!!!!!! I cannot believe you did not let me know that you were pregnant...let alone already had the baby!! I'm so angry right now. :) I hope we can keep in touch now. It sounds like you are all doing great. Let me know what else is new. Where do you live?

Chotz said...

Hey Clarissa! I miss you! I am so sorry, I have been the worst friend ever! I wasn't there for either of your beautiful boys being born. I feel so sad I never saw you pregnant. Congrats though! You guys are the sweetest! Tell Ty hi and give your babies a squeeze for me. :)

Sarah C said...

Your family is sooo cute. Your baby is adorable. When I come to Utah in December I NEED to snuggle him. Luv ya.