Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Up dates!!

Ok so thins year I really wanted to make a book out of this blog and maybe I still will if I can get caught up!! But we will catch up real fast and then try to update once a week! I know I have said this and we are all just saying sure she will NOT!!!

Here it goes! So after having Tyson heart attack he was off of work and then went back for light duty which he did obey pretty good! Now the eating healthy thing did good when I could make him lunch in bed and see what he was eating and of course he has to have his pop and candy bar everyday(for those of you who know him you know it is just not a little it is a lot of POP!! like 144oz of POP!! NO WATER I could only wish!!)
Well a week after he had been back to work they laid him off! So yes that would make sense right! No I do not think so! So we once again were back to trying to figure out how to put food on the table! since our last difficult trial I had said not matter how much even if it is a dollar I am putting it in savings! So they say every little bit helps and it for sure does we had enough for at least 3 house payments and now we are unemployment looking for a job! The fun never ends!!

1 comment:

ChotZ said...

I'm really sorry to hear about Tyson.
Brons really likes working at Sprint. If Tyson likes retail he should apply online. :) I'll keep my ear out for other jobs openings.
Love you!