Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tegan's 5 !

For Tegan 5th B-day he wanted an Iron Man party and to have some friends and family over! So we did water activities and had cake later that night!! He wanted a pool for his b-day so we took him to pick out one I am so glad I did not pick it out or I would have been a lame parent! He picked out the Jurassic Pool with this T-Rex that shoots water out of his mouth! The kids had a blast, he has made some cool friends this summer and it has been hard for me to say ok you can go to so and so house! So scary for mom! He wanted me to make his cake and by all means I am not a cake decorated(leave it to Liz if she reads this hers are awesome!) But I tried and he loved It!

To our Tegan:
We love you and are very proud of who you are! Thanks for being a great Big brother and playing with Broden! Dad loves to play games with you and you are very good at Mario! I hope you will always love the water and ocean! You are funny and silly! You have learned how to whistle and write your name! Thanks for being our son and friend!


No comments: