Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend 2009





Good Times I must say! Saturday we went to the BIG Easter egg hunt at Thanksgiving point! We went with my mom and brother! WOW lots of people and lots of eggs! It was fun! But I wish parents were not so I don't know how to say it maybe childish is the word. I don't want to offend anyone, but it is for ages 0-3 or 4-6 and there was some bigger kids out there I must say please just let your kids get the eggs not you! OK, but it was fun and Teg had a blast it was very cold! I would do it again just because they had other fun things to do for the kids! We then had a Easter party at Grandma Bonnie's house and had a blast with the kids they are at such fun ages! The best part was Emmett was there he is my nephew who has the heart defect and had just come home from his last surgery and has been doing great! I was so glad to have us all together as a family! Then we went home to dye Easter eggs which Tegan has done before but, I think he is starting to get the concept! The reason I am not so sure is because of his comment! This is from his own mouth! So I was getting the stuff ready for the eggs and I said "Are you ready to dye the eggs?" Tegan "Mom don't kill the eggs!!!" Me "I'm not going to kill them" Not understanding what he is saying! Tegan again"Mom don't kill the eggs please mom" then it registered "OH" "No honey we are going to color the eggs". Then he was OK with what we were going to do! We only did 12 eggs and the Easter bunny hid them all and we did find them all thank goodness! He was very excited to have the Easter bunny come but he made sure that I new that he did not want the bunny to come in his bed because, Dad had told him that the Easter bunny likes to nibble on little boys ears. So of course that made him scared! Sunday we went to my Grandma's for a hunt and had really good food and fun! She is such a cute Grandma and started to cry when we all left, she has had a lot happen for the better in the last couple of months and these moments we have are even more close to heart now! I have pic that I will post but my battery says it is exhausted!

2 comments:

Chotz said...

haha! tegan is so cute.
and tyson is so funny that he told him that the easter bunny nibbles on little boys' ears. i believe it! the easter bunny is creepy.
i bet Z will tell our kids stuff like that.
i love your babies. they are so darling!

Daniel & Shandi said...

What a fun day!!! Sounds like a busy weekend you had.

I can't believe how "grown up" your boys are getting...I guess it has been a long time since I've seen them.