Friday, April 3, 2009

Cute Cousins!
















In the same weekend we had are niece Francelle with us and we told her we were going to go to my mom's for dinner, we told her it was kind of like a farm with horses and cows and goats. She said she wanted to go and get her cowboy boots, so we went to her house and got her boots, which by the way are Baby Pink! Very cute. But anyways we went to see the horses and she said that they are her pets and she wanted to take one home. I told her we would have to ask her mommy about that one! But Tegan and her get along so well and they have so much fun together! I love to have such a great family that lives so close I am so blessed that way!




We had a blast taking her with us! I am so glad for now she likes to be with us! They grow up so fast, and forget how close you really were to them, but for now I will enjoy the moment!

3 comments:

Chotz said...

haha that boot picture on the tractor is sooo cute! haha her's are on backwards. :) love it.

Liz said...

I would have to say the same as chotz, the boot picture is so cute! I love it. It should go in a frame!

Daniel & Shandi said...

That last picture is dang cute!....haha I just read the other comments and it seems like there is a pattern. :)