Friday, April 3, 2009

Doing Our Duty!

I know it is almost the weekend again, but I figured I better write about last weekend, because it was so much crazy, but Fun!! Tyson is the building facility manager( I guess that is what you would call him) So Saturday we went to clean the church, Tegan likes to push the broom in the gym, I do bathrooms, (Yumm, not!!) Please tell your husbands to clean up after themselves just a little, It is nasty!, But any who!

We are going to clean the Church!

Then I did my mom and sisters hair they needed trims, Yeah for my mom she actually came in for a trim. Two times before this she waited almost 2 years for a trim, Crazy! Then came home to a crazy house because my dear great wonderful hubby was trying to get the water ran for my sink in the salon down stairs, so i can work here and not ant my mother-in-laws. Then my father-in-law received a call from my sister-in-law(wow that was a lot of in-law's) that she wasn't feeling well. She had hair she was doing and they had came from Wyoming so she did not want them to have to come back down. So I went over there and did hair until about 6:30. It was a long day but it was fun to be doing something I love!

1 comment:

Daniel & Shandi said...

wow! BUSY BUSY BUSY. I'm glad you at least enjoyed yourself. :D