Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sometimes you wonder?

I don't know if wonder or ponder is the word. I seem to be wondering a lot lately. I always wonder or think about a stuff and think do I really need to think about this, but then there are things that I just can't get out of my head! Like this for instance I wonder if I am really losing wait or if the scale is a lie or I wonder if I've made the right financial decisions or I wonder if I turned on the dryer? Things like this it is kind of crazy to think about and I know some things I should not, but you do. We as a family are doing great! We received are taxes back Yeah!! I was so excited that means I can finish my salon downstairs in our house and not have to go to my mother-in-laws. Not that I don't love my mother-in-law she is great it will just be nice to not have to leave home to do hair! Tegan is loving Preschool and his Teacher she is great! He has learned so much and does not even go to Kindergarten for one more year! Broden is growing like a weed and he looks like he might be really tall! He rolls over and laughs and loves to hear his own voice! Tyson is still go strong and installing cabinets and loves who he works with! I am still being a mom, wife and business owner. I feel like I am going every direction! But I love to be busy! Well I must go because I have a client coming for extensions! Hope all is well with everyone out there Love ya all!!

No comments: