Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm Back!

So I think I answered my own question on the post awbout wondering! I've decided that I do not need to wonder about those things. But need to ponder on the things the lord would want me to do and wonder about the things I should be doing for others and how I am going to be a little better every day to grow closer to my savior. I read a quote on Kira(Kooie) Smith blog and it made me relize what i need to be trying better to do! Thanks for the inspiration!“You are good. But it is not enough just to be good. You must be good for something. You must contribute good to the world. The world must be a better place for your presence. And the good that is in you must be spread to others.” -President Gordon B. Hinkley I think this has just become my favorite quote!

No comments: