Wednesday, March 4, 2009

NextFit Excersise Systems Great Business Opportunity!

Sorry it has been so long, but I just heard about this great busniess opportunity. WOW very excited! This company has just started and product is not even here yet. But has already had such great response!! Its a key chain personal trainer! I would love to have a personal trainer and not have to pay hundereds or thousands of dollars! It has custom workouts and music that you download each month on to a MP3 player! Me and Tyson have just signed up and have so many people interested in the busniess part of it and just to buy! The company is still in pre-beta stage and is looking for people to get the ball rolling. I know we took a big leap, but we have to put are foot in the door somewhere! I'm going to get Teagan from Preschool, but I will right more about the company soon! If you want more info leave me a comment and I can help you get started!

No comments: