Friday, March 2, 2012

Heather's Wedding

My cousin Heather was married on the Wed Feb 29th. It felt like 2 days mushed into one for me. Was a very busy to to say the least. But she looked beautiful, and it turned out perfect.She came to my house at 1 to get her hair done and then I id the girls hair at the reception center. But between 3 and 3:30pm I made soup and got bags ready to go. Went and picked up car pool took them home, came home finished soup and wait for Grandpa Jim to come. Left at 4:00pm to get their in time to do wedding's parties hair. Broden still had a fever so I left him home with Grandma and Grandpa Franc, he loved it! Did hair and visited, then got myself ready because I was not ready for the wedding. Then went and enjoyed my self at the wedding. My mom brought Tegan, because he did not want to go while mom did hair, its so boring to my boys to go somewhere i do hair. What should I expect there boys. Right! Anyways the storm was crazy that night and it was so hard to see coming over Camp Williams I asked Tegan to say a prayer that we would make it home safe. At first he was scared and then said "Will Heavenly Father help us?" I told him we must ask and have faith that he will help mommy to see the road and be able to control the car to make it home safe. He then said the cutest most simple prayer that calmed my nerves and aloud me to drive home safe. Thanks to my Heavenly Father and faithful boy my testimony was strengthened that day.

1 comment:

ChotZ said...

Thats so cute! What a little sweety to pray. :) I bet those moments as a mom make everything worth it. Love you! :)