Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Busy Busy!

Sorry I will give a more detailed report later! I have been so busy with this new NexFit thing! It has just exploded for us! I am so pleased with the company and the tools it has to offer to help people run the business and stay healthy! I also just joined facebook crazy I know! One more thing for me to do my husband is going to kill me for sure if you don't hear from me for a while I might have put myself in the looney bin Just kidding! I will get back with some fun pics I have and details as to what the fam has been up to!

2 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

you are busy. for sure keep updating...I want to see what's new with you all.

Daniel & Shandi said...

so you were in my dream last night....

We switched High Schools in the middle of the year and we went to PG..we were both trying out for the cheer squad there and they were having us to crazy things..like jumping from way high places to see our agility. haha. Just thought I would tell you!